Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Challenge #126 ANYTHING GOES with optional use blue & silver

Good Morning!

It is time for a new challenge again today and our theme is "Anything Goes + optional use blue & silver". You're welcome to join us with the optional as most of the DT did, but as it is an optional, you can also chose not to do it  -  it's totally up to you. 
I just want you to have fun with us @ Creatalicious Challenges...



Our generous sponsor for this challenge is

Prize - 3 digis of winner's choice

"Hi, I'm Alicia Bel.
Since childhood, I drew all the time. I also like to make cards. I studied teaching and then Fine Arts. I learned anatomy, composition, perspective and many things to make most interesting my drawings.
 My drawings are very sweet, innocent and sometimes sexy. I'm a bit childish and I really like princess stories, and beautiful, simple, and happy things."



Here are the inspiration projects of the team for you...
Melanie



Grietje
using una día especial


Jackie
using Alicia y el Pastel




Janine - Ellabella

using El Brindis de Brenda


Maggie
using Cumpleaños con Tarta



Michelle
using Angel



Steffi
using Hada Detallista




Valérie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creations from the DT! Love the colour combo XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.